Protection & Indemnity Cover
The underwriter shall indemnify the Assured against those liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, arising from events occurring during the Period of Insurance and incurred by the Assured in respect of the operation of the Insured Vessel.
- Life Salvage: Awards in respect of live salvage
- Bodily Injury: Bodily Injury to Passengers, Crew and Others
- Quarantine: Expenses relating to Disease on Insured Vessel, in respect of Disinfecting, Fuel or towage and port of refuge
- Diversion: Expenses in relation to Diversion to Secure Treatment
- Repatriation & Forwarding: Expenses incurred in relation to Repatriation & Forwarding of any stowaway, deserter, Crew Member and Passenger
- Personal Effects: Liability for Loss of Personal Effects of Crew, Passenger and Others
- Total Loss Crew Compensation: Liability for Crew Wages Following Total Loss
- Collision: Liabilities Following Collision with Another Vessel
- Property Damage: Liability for incidental expenses arising from and damages or compensation for infringement of rights in connection with Fixed & Floating Objects, Non Collision Damage and Other Property
- Pollution: Liability and Expenses relating to Pollution Incidents, Damages or Compensation, Minimisation and Clean-up and Order of an Authority
- Salvage: Liability for Compensation to Salvor
- Accommodation & Maintenance: Expenses of Crew Members following Fire, Collision, Stranding or Contact with any substance other than water.
- Towage of an Insured Vessel: Liability and incidental expenses of the Assured which arise out of a contract for the towage of the Insured Vessel.
- Towage by an Insured Vessel: Liability arising from towage by an Insured Vessel.
- Contracts & Indemnities: Liability under the terms of any contract or indemnity made or given by or on behalf of the Assured under the terms of which facilities or services are to be rendered to the Insured Vessel that is for Bodily Injury and Subject to Underwriter prior written approval
- Wreck Removal: Liability and Expenses in relation to Wreck Removal
- Cargo Liability: Damage to, Loss or Shortage of, or otherwise arising from the Assured’s responsibility for Cargo
- Unrecovered Proportion of General Average from Cargo Interest or Others
- Ship’s Proportion of General Average, special charges or salvage not recoverable under the Hull Policies
- Fine & Penalties: Fines and penalties upon Assured, Crew Members whom the Assured is legally liable to reimburse in respect of Documentation, Smuggling and Breach of Immigration Laws, Pollution Laws, Act of Employee and Stowaway or Refugee
- Enquiries: Expenses incurred in relation to enquiry into the loss or casualty to the Insured Vessel
- Expenses Incidental to Shipowning: Discretionary Costs and Expenses incidental to the business of owning, operating or managing ships
- Costs & Expenses in relation to Minimisation of Loss
- Expenses in relation to Stowaways & Refugees
- Legal Costs & Expenses Cover
Source: QBE Marine P&I Cover
Any inquiry please call IMAM MUSJAB at +628128079130
or email email@example.com
About the Author
5 Comments on “Protection & Indemnity Cover”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!