Joint Venture General Insurance Company

PT. ACE INA Insurance (ACE)

PT. ACE INA Insurance is part of the ACE Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest providers of property and casualty insurance, reinsurance, and other financial services. Established in 1985, Now with a financial strength rating A+ from both Standard and Poor’s and AM Best, ACE has grown from strength to strength. Today, the ACE Group of Companies has a local presence in more than 50 countries, insuring a broad range of local and multinational corporations.


PT. Asuransi Kurnia Insurance Indonesia (Kurnia)
PT. Asuransi Aegis Indonesia is the new name of erstwhile local insurer, PT. Asuransi Hastin Utama, which started business way back in 1988. The joint-venture business license was obtained in March 2000 (Ministry of Finance letter no. S.085/MK.17/2000) and the change of name to PT. Kurnia Insurance Indonesia (KII) on 7th May 2007. KII is a subsidiary of Kurnia Asia Berhad (KAB), a public listed company in Malaysia and the parent company of Kurnia Insurans Malaysia Berhad (KIMB), the largest general insurer in Malaysia.

PT. Asuransi AIOI Indonesia (AIOI)
P.T. ASURANSI AIOI INDONESIA was formerly known as PT. Asuransi Chiyoda Insurance. It was established in Indonesia in 1997 as a joint-venture between Chiyoda Fire and Marine Insurance Japan and P.T. Asuransi Central Asia, Indonesia. Towards the end of 2001, P.T. Asuransi Chiyoda Insurance officially changed its name to PT. ASURANSI AIOI INDONESIA to reflect the change in the name of its Japanese parent company. AIOI Insurance Co. Ltd., Japan is the new name for the merger of DAI TOKYO Fire and Marine Insurance Co. Ltd. Japan and CHIYODA Fire and Marine Insurance Co. Ltd. Japan in April 2001. AIOI Insurance, with a net premium of 792 billion Yen and total assets of 2,953 billion Yen, is one of Japan’s leading non-life insurer.





PT. Asuransi AIU Indonesia (AIG)
A member company of American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Paris and Tokyo


PT. Asuransi Allianz Utama Indonesia (Alianz)
Founded in 1890 in Germany, Allianz is a company with a long history and a strong tradition. Allianz now operates in more than 70 countries all over the world. Allianz serves around 80 million clients around the world. In addition, Allianz provides insurance coverage and its services to almost half of the Fortune 500 companies. In 1989, Allianz established PT Asuransi Allianz Utama Indonesia, a general insurance company




PT. Asuransi AXA Indonesia (AXA)
PT ASURANSI AXA INDONESIA was first established in 1988 as PT Asuransi Permata Selat Sunda, In 1995, the company became a joint venture, with AXA taking the majority share. In 1999, before a joint venture company known as PT Maskapai Asuransi Union Far East was formed in 1975, later renamed PT Asuransi Guardian Royal Exchange Indonesia.The AXA Group (France) holds 80% of these companies. The direct joint venture partner is PT Arya Mitra which is part of the Indonesian conglomerate Kalbe Group and holds 20% in the companies.







PT. China Insurance Indonesia (China)
(known as CII), as a local registered general insurance company according to the law of Indonesia, deals with non-life insurance and reinsurance business. Paid-up capital is 25 billion Rupiah. The shareholders are The People’s Insurance Company of China with share of 55%, in the name of its whollyowned China Insurance Company Limited, and PT.Manunggal Group as the other shareholder, with shareholding of 45%.


Having been specialized in fire and marine insurance, PT.ASURANSI HANJIN KORINDO is a joint venture, established on November 18, 1998, between Dongyang Fire and Marine Insurance Co., Ltd., the first insurance company in Korea with the award of Grand Prix for Management in the field of customer satisfaction and handsome operating profits, and Korindo Group with its business ever expand into plywood, paper manufacturing, shoes manufacturing, finance, and chemicals


PrintFacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+PinterestTumblrBlogger PostBox.netWordPressEmailGoogle GmailYahoo MailYahoo MessengerMySpaceDiggBaidu

Pages: 1 2

About the Author

has written 806 stories on this site.

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!


Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved. Managed by Imam MUSJAB
Powered by, Custom Theme and Calling Card Company.